Enrolments Open for Pre-Kindy 2024 and Kindy 2025 – Tours and Interviews Available
Interviews and tours for our Pre-Kindy program in 2024 and our Kindy program in 2025 are now open! If your child was born between 1 July 2020 – 30 June 2021, it’s time to enrol.
- Play-based, intentional teaching
- Expansive outdoor nature playground
- Full days for our Pre-Kindy program
- Little Graces Out of School Hours & Vacation Care available onsite for Kindy children
- Community and family orientated
- Excellent facilities and well-resourced learning
We invite you to contact the school for any enquires, or to request a tour or interview on 6241 9500 or email@example.com
Our Lady of Grace
Catholic schools exist to further the mission of the Church. In Western Australia, the Mandate of the Bishops requires the Catholic Education Commission to make Catholic school education available to all Catholic children, insofar as this is possible.
Our Lady of Grace School is a diocesan owned school. The charism of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth who owned the school from 1958 through to 2013, ensures that we support families modeled on the Holy Family who loved each other and God. The school is committed to partnering with parents in the Catholic education of their children.
Enrolment priority is given to:
- Children of practising Catholic families from Our Lady of Grace Parish (in order of application)
- Siblings of students already attending, or having attended Our Lady of Grace School
- Children of practising Catholic families from other parishes (in order of application)
- Non-practising Catholic/non Catholic families
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people will be given enrolment preference wherever possible and practical.
This Enrolment Application is consistent with the Enrolment Policy as stated by Catholic Education.
On some occasions, the Principal may use their discretion to enrol students, where special circumstances exist outside these priorities. As a Catholic school, Our Lady of Grace charges modest fees. Our fee schedule is revised at the end of each year.
Apart from school fees, there are a number of other fees and charges (eg IT, amenities, swimming etc). To service loans and provide for the capital development and maintenance of our school, Our Lady of Grace has a compulsory Building Levy which is payable per family, per annum.
Prospective families are invited to contact the school for further information on 6241 9500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Parent Information Booklet which outlines all aspects of student and family life at OLG, can be viewed here.
Virtual Tours – Early Years Programs
Please view the below video’s to get a glimpse of our fabulous early learning teachers, the classrooms and our nature playground. We look forward to hearing from you.
Policies and Forms
icon-angle-double-right 2023 School Fees
icon-angle-double-right Parish Priest Reference
icon-angle-double-right Enrolment Policy
icon-angle-double-right Enrolment Checklist
icon-angle-double-right Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
Privacy Collection Notices you may find here.