Catholic schools exist to further the mission of the Church. In Western Australia, the Mandate of the Bishops requires the Catholic Education Commission to make Catholic school education available to all Catholic children, insofar as this is possible.
Our Lady of Grace School is a diocesan owned school. The charism of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth who owned the school from 1958 through to 2013, ensures that we support families modeled on the Holy Family who loved each other and God. The school is committed to partnering with parents in the Catholic education of their children.
Enrolment priority is given to:
- Children of practising Catholic families from Our Lady of Grace Parish (in order of application)
- Siblings of students already attending, or having attended Our Lady of Grace School
- Children of practising Catholic families from other parishes (in order of application)
- Non-practising Catholic/non Catholic families
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people will be given enrolment preference wherever possible and practical.
This Enrolment Application is consistent with the Enrolment Policy as stated by Catholic Education.
On some occasions, the Principal may use their discretion to enrol students, where special circumstances exist outside these priorities. As a Catholic school, Our Lady of Grace charges modest fees. Our fee schedule is revised at the end of each year.
Apart from school fees, there are a number of other fees and charges (eg IT, amenities, swimming etc). To service loans and provide for the capital development and maintenance of our school, Our Lady of Grace has a compulsory Building Levy which is payable per family, per annum.
Prospective families are invited to contact the school for further information.
Policies and Forms
icon-angle-double-right Parish Priest Reference
icon-angle-double-right Enrolment Policy