Parenting Ideas – Wellbeing and Support
The P&F have kindly donated the Michael Grose parenting subscription for the use of the school and as a helpful resource to all parents. Michael is a highly qualified parenting expert, grounded in reality. At Parenting Ideas, they help parent’s successfully raise confident, happy and resilient kids.
A list of resources available to parents is below:
- Returning to school anxiety free
- Maintaining kids’ mental health during the coronavirus pandemic
- Place chores roster at the top of your coronavirus ‘to do’ list
- Collaborative parenting leads the way during coronavirus pandemic
- Reducing separation anxiety in young children
- Future-proofing your child (Code FUTURE – valid until 18 June 2020)
- Understanding techno tantrums (Code TECHNO – valid until 17 September 2020)
- Teaching young people about healthy relationships (Code HEALTHY – valid until 9 December 2020)
- Parenting like a cat and dog (Code METAPHOR – valid until 31 December 2020)
You can find more information on his website. We hope you find this resource valuable.